Saturday, September 8, 2012

Labor Day Part 2

So this is kind of a scattered post and i first need to point out that all of the pictures were taken with my phone,
because i didn't think I'd need my camera that day...Boy was i wrong!
If only i could  of known what fun things were in store for us that day.

Yes, 
the LG ENV3
I have an old phone
and once it croaks
It will be a happy day.



Moving on......



On Monday (labor day)

We headed out early planning to pick up an amazing craigslist find 
(that was all we had planned for the day)
On the way we stopped by walmart and took a little walk around to kill time.
oh and we picked up this little beauty...not the cute girl but the pink ball ;)





Then we continued on our way to pick up this little beauty,battery powered little 4-wheeler
that i still can't believe we fit into our car.....the FRONT seat of the car.
Yes we were getting the stares
HaHaHaHa
But it was totally worth it!




On the way home we spotted this little park
and decided to stop
I don't know why but i LOVE parks
And that see-saw was so much fun!
Hailey especially loved the climbing walls.


After the park we thought we were headed home.
That was until we saw the sign for the Fair.
Shawn asked if i wanted to stop.
ummm
YES PLEASE!
Oh, my goodness it was awesome, i haven't been to the fair in years!
And even though it was the last day of it we had fun.








Unfortunately (like i said above) i didn't bring my camera because i thought when the day started we were only going to pick up the 4-wheeler.
So all these pictures are from my phone.
unedited.
i have to brag a little when i see these pics because i think my little phone did a pretty good job!





First stop tickets.





Read for fun.




We let Hailey play this little game 
and she won a purple elephant.
most expensive elephant I've ever bought.
but it has become her new favorite stuffed animal.




Shaved ice
half pineapple
half strawberry daiquiri
Yum.







Hailey loved the slide



She pretty much loved all the rides and wanted to go on every single one! 
We let her go on quiet a few
and sadly couldn't capture every moment.
She had a blast.

What a labor day!
What did you do for Labor Day?

Julianne

2 comments :

  1. WOW! I so love a totally spontaneous day!! Looks like y'all had a blast & I agree, your little phone did a FANTASTICK job capturing ALL the fun of the day!!!! Thanks for sharing as I smiled thru the whole post!!!! kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...