Friday, July 13, 2012

A Friend



As i was looking through the pictures on my phone i found this sweet one of Hailey with her friend Lauren.

It made me think about the friends I've had throughout my life, the ones that have stuck and the ones that have just disappeared.

For me, i don't consider myself to have tons of friends (which is ok) but the ones i do have, have certainly stuck with me through thick and thin, and for that i owe them the world!




A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
~Douglas Pagels

Julianne

3 comments :

  1. :) I love how little girls just hold hands with everyone. It's so sweet! Thanks for being great friends to us. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i belive if a person has at least one true friend, then he/she can consider him/herself very very fortunate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several amazing friends and one that we teasingly call my second hubby, he has been in our lives since before I met my husband, taken care of me when hubby was on deployment and I was pregnant, flew to all my college graduations (3), flew to help us pack and move, lets me hang at his home (I have a key) when I need to rest and when I had 2 back surgeries, he was here to take care of me when hubby had to work. Another drove with me from AZ to WA when we moved and we talk everyday! Blessed I am and so are we all if we have just one true friend as Ana said!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...