Thursday, February 9, 2012

Brownie Cupcakes

A couple months ago i found a recipe on Pinterest for brownie cupcakes,and instantly fell in love! I knew i needed an excuse to make them! And what better excuse is there than for a birthday treat? I ended making them a  couple days early,but it was worth it they were SO good! (and in no way good for you)

Link found HERE


There so easy to make all you need is any kind of cake mix and a brownie mix,  i followed THIS recipe



Mix up the batters


Fill with brownie mix a 1/3 of the way

Happy helper....errr watcher, she did have lots of fun helping me mix the batters.

Then fill it a 1/3 with you cake batter. I cooked mine for 25-35 minutes. 

What cutie right? sadly she ended up not liking the cupcakes but that's ok maybe they were a little to sweet for her.

There you got it!


I don't think they really need frosting but it was nice touch.


Have Fun! 

8 comments :

  1. Just popping over from the Friday blog hop to say hi!
    ~Gay~
    itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute helper! And I would love to make this with vanilla cake to make like a black and white version, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower here and fellow blogger over at www.pincushioncreations.com. Those cupcakes look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I would love for you to stop by and link up at my linky party via: ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Delightful
    Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Looks delightful. My three year old would have no problem with the sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Those look delicious! I am definitely going to have to try those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's a cutie and the cupcakes look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little one is such a cutie. The cupcakes looks delish! Love the combo of flavors. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration over at Sunday's Best Par.tay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...