Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The BEST Slow Cooker BBQ chicken

.......And when i say the best....seriously it is the best!! I snagged this recipe off my sisters fridge...I'm not sure where she got it...but she had never tried it - so thanks Allison if you read this you really should try this recipe i stole off your fridge its AMAZING!!
I prepared this  recipe in the morning so i could cook it on low, i just love having my home smell like yummy food throughout the day.  So after an afternoon of errands i come home and my house smells like it was a restaurant! I was so excited...and even more happy about how it turned out and that it tasted even better than i expected!

So i know your dying to try this recipe so here's what you'll need to make the best Slow Cooker Chicken ever!

6 frozen skinless,boneless chicken breast halves
1(12 oz) bottle barbecue sauce
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

Directions:

1. Place chicken in slow cooker. In a bowl mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar  and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.

2. Cover and cook 3-4 hours on High  OR 6-8 hours on Low.
(this makes about 6 servings)

Once it was done I ended up making rice, salad and beans and then i just layered everything on top of each other and it tasted amazing! As my husband would say "I'd pay for it!"


I didn't think to an exact picture of how it turned out...but this is pretty darn close! 

If you happen to try this recipe....i'd love to know how you liked it!

2 comments :

  1. Oh man, it's recipes like this that make me really hope Santa brings me that slow cooker I asked for this year.

    By the way, in case you hadn't seen you're the new winner at Young and Crafty. I hate to see folks lose out on a prize because they don't see the post or reply in time so I wanted to let you know. I really wish bloggers would just email the winners instead of assuming everyone's glued to their blog awaiting the newest post. http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/2011/12/another-new-little-light-prints-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Bar-B-que sauce did you use? -There are so many to choose from and I want the tried and true that worked for you with the Italian dressing( was the Italian dressing the clear or creamy?) -I am going to have this Friday. I'll let you know how it turned out! TIA, kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...